In the last few months we have been having frank conversations with many of our clients. Is your Clover POS costing you too much?
What We Are Hearing
- We were told the system was easy to use.
- It is, but when we have an internet outage, we don’t have an option to operate offline.
- We can’t process transactions.
- The KDS printer won’t print and we can’t access 3rd party delivery orders.
- It was simple to set up.
- It was, but the training fell short of what we needed.
- Some staff still struggle with the main counter unit.
- The handhelds that we thought would be more efficient, sometimes take longer.
- The equipment was compact, taking up less room on the counter.
- It is, but the swivel screen is confusing to new customers.
- Even repeat customers don’t know how to use it.
- E-mails for receipts don’t “stick” and customers decide not to re-enter them.
- Taking some positives with the negatives, the biggest of the complaints have been that the fees tend to add up.
- Unfortunately, they add up to more than our clients were paying before they replaced their old POS System.
- Even more unfortunate, there is still a lot of time left on the contract.
Alternative POS System Options
Is your POS system falling short of your needs, or, maybe costing you too much?
Whether you are in a retail store or a restaurant there are options. You can consider a new or replacement system once your contract is done. No rush, but start doing the research now and learn more about alternatives.
Also, if you need to implement e-commerce, you can easily integrate the online shopping experience with your in-house system.
Get in touch with one of us to book a short, 20-minute info call.