Being able to process credit cards and checks on the go is becoming an increasingly important feature for many businesses. It’s great because it’s contactless, cost-effective, and can be used anywhere. Our easy-to-use dashboard will make processing payments on the go a breeze, all while protecting you and your customers and getting you your money fast.
- Securely encrypted transactions
- No holds
- No per transaction minimum
- No minimum monthly sales volume requirement
Text to Pay Options
A popular service TransAct offers is text to pay SMS payment processing. Send your clients a payment link straight to their mobile device so they can pay via credit card or check with a quick tap of their screen. The payment gets processed through an SMS payment gateway securely and quickly so you can get paid in real-time.
Many TransAct clients have had success using our convenient text to pay feature. Some benefits of text payments include:
- Increase in turnaround time due to faster payments
- High response rate from customers and fewer outstanding balances due to user-friendliness and fewer steps involved to make a payment
- Provides another payment option for customers, increasing the likeliness of receiving payments
- Easy access for customers with a smartphone which includes 81% of consumers
- Easy access for business owners on our free text to pay app
- Safe and secure payment processing that is available at your fingertips
Free Mobile Payment App
TransAct’s mobile merchant services include a free mobile app for all clients that runs on almost any tablet, smartphone, or device with 3G service. You can even run multiple apps with no additional hosting fee!
Contactless Bluetooth Payment Terminals
Portable touchless payment terminals are another great mobile feature TransAct provides. Accept payments through a tap to pay terminal that connects to your mobile device via Bluetooth. Clients and customers can pay by credit card, e-check, or Apple Pay on their own mobile device easily, safely, and securely.
Seamless Mobile Payment Integration
TransAct’s integrated mobile payment service makes it easy to combine Mobile Processing with other services to give your customers a flawless experience.
- Payment Buttons on Your Website
- Electronic Payment Links in Email Invoices
- Virtual Terminals for Manual Online Processing
Mobile Merchant Services for All Kinds of Businesses
Mobile merchant processing is an ideal solution for businesses of all types and sizes. Some businesses that can especially benefit from this service include:
- Restaurants, retailers, and service providers
- Businesses that attend festivals, fairs, or trade shows
- Solopreneurs who work on the road or on the go
- Business owners who want a flexible and inexpensive platform
- Any business where you travel to your customers and clients