Whether conducting sessions virtually or in-person, tutors can greatly benefit from our flexible credit card processing services. Our system is easy to navigate and convenient for your clients to process their digital payments the way they prefer. This can include:
- Paying in-person as they begin their session with you
- Paying at the end of their session, either in-person or virtually
- Paying automatically via their billing information on file
- Paying online by electronic check or credit card
TransAct’s security features allow for one admin, plus additional user access to the payment system for other employees with their own username and password. This allows you or your staff to send clients an e-invoice or install them on automated recurring billing quickly and easily.
By working with a business that works with you to automate payment collections, you will have more time to dedicate to your students and less time spent focused on billing.
Our merchant services also allow for easy integration with QuickBooks so your bookkeeping stays organized.
Flexible Payment Processing for Tutors
As a tutor, you want your students and their parents to feel as comfortable as possible while getting the most out of your time. Our payment processing services allow your clients to pay in a variety of ways that are safe, secure, and simple to set up. Some of our payment alternatives include:
- Contactless Terminals: For in-person sessions, a portable contactless terminal is an easy, straightforward way to collect session payments. It eliminates the need for you to handle your client’s credit card and it can be connected to your mobile device via Bluetooth for instant processing. There is also the option to email your client an e-receipt if desired.
- E-Invoices: Both virtual and in-person tutors can automatically generate e-invoices for clients to pay after a session. These e-invoices are sent with a built-in payment link for 24/7 e-payments so the client can pay with an electronic check or credit card.
- Recurring Payments: For repeat clients, enrolling them in automatic billing can save you both time and minimize the potential of forgotten payment due dates. You decide on the terms and add them into the system one time—the system will take care of the rest!
Ongoing Payment Processing Support
Our merchant services grant you access to our 24/7 support staff. Someone is always available in real-time to troubleshoot issues and answer any questions you might have about your service.
When you first switch to TransAct, you will also receive training and onboarding to learn how your new system works. This will cover many things, including:
- Issuing e-invoices for tutoring appointments
- Collecting e-payments from clients
- Processing client refunds
- Setting up recurring billing and automated payments
- Setting up your contactless credit card terminal to use in your office or on-the-go
- Connecting your staff to the system with their own unique logins
- Navigating the payment processing system
- Integrating the software with QuickBooks
Simplifying Credit Card Processing for Tutors
If you’re looking for an easier way to process payments, TransAct is here to help you find a solution that fits. We work with private tutors and tutoring companies nationwide to make credit card payments simple and seamless. Get in touch to learn how we help you!