Whether you are part of a painters franchise or you run your own local independent business, our credit card processing services can be customized to fit any professional painter’s needs. We have been a committed service provider for many independent and franchise-based painters since our inception. We offer cutting-edge payment solutions, including software and hardware that accepts payments the way your business operates. This can include:
- Digital payment processing
- E-Suite including e-checks, e-invoices and Click to Pay on your secure portal
- Mobile payment options
- QR code payment for credit cards and e-checks
We also understand the seasonal nature of many painting businesses. Even if your business only runs for part of the year, you may still have to pay monthly fees with other service providers, regardless of whether you processed payments that month. We offer a flexible system that doesn’t require monthly service fees during the time your business isn’t operating.
Payments That Work for You & Your Customers
We understand how crazy it can get on the job. You’re juggling tools and supplies while making sure you clean up after yourself once the work is completed. Our payment alternatives can take the stress out of collecting payments by giving you and your customers a variety of options:
- Mobile Payment Processing: In person at the end of a job, customers can pay by credit card through a portable contactless terminal that connects to your mobile device via Bluetooth. The terminal is small, convenient, and doesn’t require you to be hooked up to a computer—all you need is an internet connection and the app on your device. Once the customer pays, you can email them an e-receipt for their records.
- E-Invoices: Painters can easily generate an e-invoice after completing a job and send it to their customer’s email address. These e-invoices have a built-in payment link for 24/7 e-payments that the customer can pay through e-check or credit card.
- Recurring Payments: For big projects that require multiple appointments, you can set up automatic recurring payments for the dates you determine based on the particular job. All you have to do is enroll your client and add the terms to the system—the system will take care of the rest!
All of these options can be seamlessly integrated into Quickbooks so you can keep your records all in one place and receive your payments as soon as possible.
Ongoing Merchant Services Support
Our customized consulting services cover a wide variety of financial areas. Whether you have some experience in finance or your expertise lies elsewhere, our team can break down the components to get you organized and help increase your revenue.
In addition, our services include dedicated one-on-one support for training, onboarding of new team members, help with chargebacks, and more. Our support staff is available 24/7 in real-time to answer questions and guide you through any issues that come up. This can include:
- Issuing e-invoices for completed jobs
- Collecting e-payments from customers
- Processing customer refunds
- Setting up the app on your mobile device for on-the-job payments
- Navigating the payment processing system
- Connecting new employees to the system with their own unique logins
- Removing former employees
- Integration with QuickBooks
Simplifying Payment Processing for Painters
If you’re looking for an affordable, no-fuss way to process payments, TransAct can work with you to find a solution that fits. We work behind the scenes to make sure you have the most cost-effective system for your painting business that gets the job done. Get in touch to learn more!