Whether you own a small local landscaping business or a larger company, our merchant services can be custom fit to your business’s specific needs. TransAct works with seasonal businesses like landscapers to help simplify their payment processing and avoid costly fees during the months they aren’t in business. Our payment solutions are cost-effective, easy to use, and flexible for all business models.
Payment Processing for Your Seasonal Landscaping Business
We understand the seasonal nature of many landscaping businesses and the challenges that come with operating a business with busy seasons and down seasons. During the months when you aren’t processing payments, we won’t continue to charge you monthly fees. When you are ready to open up again, we’ll be ready to get you up and running quickly and efficiently.
We offer a variety of alternative payment options that are designed to take the stress out of collecting payments for you and your customers. Some popular options our landscaping clients use and love include:
- Contactless Mobile Credit Card Terminals: Collect payments on the job with our contactless portable chip card reader. Simply connect it to your mobile device via Bluetooth and process payments at the touch of your screen. Customers can choose to have their receipt emailed to them to keep for their files instead of dealing with messy paper receipts.
- Text to Pay: For even faster payments, get paid by texting a client a payment link to their smartphone that they can pay by credit card or e-check. Learn more about our secure text to pay program.
- QR Code Payments: QR code payment links give your customers another option to pay by credit card or e-check using their mobile device.
- E-Checks & E-Invoices: For outstanding balances, you can generate an e-invoice that is emailed to your client with a built-in payment link for 24/7 e-check or credit card payments.
- Recurring Payments: You can also break down outstanding payments into smaller, more manageable payments with recurring billing. Simply enter the payment terms into the system once and it will automatically charge your client’s payment method at each interval. This is a great option for long-term landscaping projects and ongoing contracts.
These options integrate seamlessly with Quickbooks so you can keep your business records organized and get paid as soon as possible.
Simplifying Merchant Services for Landscapers
If you’re looking for an affordable, quick, and easy way to process payments, TransAct can work with you to find a solution that’s right for your landscaping company. We work behind the scenes to make sure you have the best payment processing system for your seasonal business that gets the job done. Contact us to learn more!