Looking to reduce costs and receive hands-on customer service that understands the needs of your accounting practice? At TransAct, we work with financial professionals to help reduce overhead and expenses and provide a flexible range of secure payment processing options for you and your clients. Your clients can pay using whichever method suits them:
- In-person at your office as they begin or end their appointment with you
- Electronically through an e-invoice sent to their email
- Automatically through recurring payments
Our accounting clients also appreciate how easily our merchant services system integrates with their business and bookkeeping. Our state-of-the-art technology is compatible with QuickBooks, saving you the stress of switching platforms and keeping your records in order. You can run transactions directly from QuickBooks while the TransAct portal stores the information in the background.
Flexible Payment Processing for Accountants
We understand the needs of your accounting practice and your clients. When working with individuals, having multiple payment methods available allows your business to be flexible and profitable. Some of these payment options include:
- Contactless Credit Card Terminals: If a client would like to pay immediately after an in-person meeting, contactless terminals are a straightforward option. The terminal can connect to your mobile device via Bluetooth and generate an e-receipt if needed.
- E-Invoices: E-Invoices can be automatically generated on an as-needed basis and sent to your client’s email after their appointment. The email will contain a link for clients to pay via e-check or credit card at their convenience.
- Automatic & Recurring Payments: Recurring billing can help clients break down any outstanding balances owed by establishing manageable recurring payment terms that are set up in the system once. The system will then automatically charge your client’s payment method on the day the scheduled payment occurs. You can even add our automatic card feature so you never have to worry about card expirations on recurring plans.
Ongoing Merchant Services Support
We pride ourselves on offering excellent customer service and ongoing support. When you first make the switch to TransAct, we provide training and onboarding to show you how the system works and how to use its features. We will explain how to issue e-invoices, set up credit card terminals, establish recurring payment terms and much more.
We are also available 24/7 in real-time to assist you with any questions, concerns or problems that occur while using our system. Our staff is happy to troubleshoot and walk you through anything you don’t understand.
Ultimately, we are here to create a payment processing solution that suits your accounting service’s needs. We have worked with accountants nationwide to save them time and money so they can dedicate more of both towards their business goals. If you’re interested in learning how we can help, get in touch today!
Added Value Services for Your Accounting Service Clients
We Can Add Value to Your Clients in 3 Ways:
- Q: Is one of your clients paying too much for merchant service fees?
- A: Anything more than 3% is worth a thorough review. Contact us today.
- Q: Are you seeing chargebacks being written off?
- A: We can help your clients fight this and retain the revenue they earned.
- Q: Have your clients paid a PCI non-compliance fee in the last year?
- A: Whether a direct bank deduction or a line-item on their merchant statement, this is often a fee that does not need to be paid. We educate our clients on how to maintain compliance to avoid these fees.
We help accounting professionals like you to offer added value services to their clients and help them save money on unnecessary merchant services and payment processing expenses.
In the last 12 months, we have helped increase revenue turn around by over 400% while decreasing overall expenses.
If your client is currently being serviced by a Big Bank, we are confident we can improve their profitability and timeliness with service.
What Our Accountant Clients Have to Say
The reason I enjoy working with you is the personal attention & support we get. You are always pleasant, helpful and very accommodating to our schedule. When I have a question, need help or advice I speak directly to you not just someone answering the phone. We’ve built a relationship. You know us personally and that means a lot. We have the confidence in you that you will look out for what is best for our office.