TransAct works with therapy providers to make accepting payments easy, secure, and convenient in both in-person and virtual settings. We are proud to serve all different types of therapists, including counselors, psychologists, physical therapists, speech therapists, occupational therapists, and many more.
Whether sole practitioners or developing a group practice, therapists and counselors can offer multiple payment options to their patients so they can make the therapeutic experience as welcoming as possible. We can grow with your practice, or help you in an established practice by offering a wide range of features and benefits – so as you counsel your patients you can choose the easiest way to collect payment from them. Some common ways patients prefer to pay include:
- In-person in the privacy of their therapy room
- Virtually through secure e-invoicing which can be paid from home or a mobile device via check or credit card
- At the front desk
- Via automatic recurring payments
- By Text2Pay, which is perfect for patients who have family members paying for their sessions. See below for more information.
Our healthcare payment processing program is designed with the needs of therapists and their patients in mind. We are proudly HIPAA and PCI compliant and take patient data security very seriously. Our payment processing software integrates with Quickbooks and is able to accept payments from all insurance providers.
Our software also has the ability to create controlled access and logins for each therapist if they are supporting the office without a front desk.
Flexible Payment Processing for Counselors
We have a suite of digital payments solutions that cater to every patient’s needs. We understand the sensitive nature of the mental healthcare field and aim to make things as stress-free as possible for patients. We offer:
- Contactless Terminals: Patients can pay in-person at the front desk with our contactless terminals and choose to receive an emailed and/or printed receipt.
- Text to Pay: Patients pay straight from their smartphone through a secure link that you text to them. Learn more about our secure Text to Pay program.
- E-Invoices: Invoices can be emailed to your patients for both initial payments and any outstanding balances that may be owed. This allows them to pay by credit card or e-check at their convenience. The office is also able to use this feature to reimburse patients for services their insurance covers.
- Automatic Recurring Payments: More insurance companies have implemented large deductibles and more and more patients are becoming private pay. In these instances, you can help your patients access needed services by setting up recurring billing.
Ongoing Merchant Services Support for Therapists
Our payment processing services go beyond just the initial setup. Whether your office has a change in staff or a problem with the system arises, let us help you by taking advantage of our offer for free and continued onboarding and training in our ever-changing world. Some common things we help with include:
- Issuing e-invoices for patient sessions
- Collecting e-payments from patients, insurance companies, and third-party billing companies
- Processing patient and insurance refunds
- Setting up recurring billing and automated payments
- Setting up contactless credit card terminals in the office
- Integrating your system with QuickBooks
- Office staff changeovers
Don’t see exactly what you are in search of? Send us a quick email through our contact form.
Credit Card Processing Programs for Therapists
Our merchant services can be customized to suit your practice’s unique needs. We help all kinds of therapists, psychologists and counselors to receive payments and make their jobs a little easier. Get in touch to learn how we help!