Our healthcare payment processing services are a great fit for medical practices and doctor’s offices of all kinds. We offer flexible payment options to cater to your patients’ preferences while integrating seamlessly with insurance providers. We aim to save your medical practice money and time so you can focus on your patients.
We use cutting-edge payment processing technology and are proudly compliant with both HIPAA and PCI standards. We take patient data confidentially and security very seriously and stay up-to-date with the latest security solutions.
Flexible Payment Processing for Doctor’s Offices
We understand that working in the healthcare industry can be a rewarding yet stressful job. Our goal is to make each patient transaction as stress-free as possible. Some digital payment methods we offer include:
- Contactless Terminals: Patients can pay at the beginning or end of their office visit using touchless credit card terminals. The front desk receptionist won’t have to handle patients’ credit cards all day and they can email instead of print receipts if needed.
- Text to Pay: This contactless payment method is quick and easy for patients with smartphones and can accommodate credit card and e-check payments. You simply text them a payment link and they can pay from their mobile device. Learn more about our secure Text to Pay program.
- E-Invoices: Doctor’s offices can send e-invoices after an appointment so patients can pay on their own time through a secure payment link. This is especially useful for telehealth appointments.
- Automatic Recurring Payments: Offices can help patients break down high deductible plans or outstanding charges through recurring payments. Your office staff can set up the payment terms in the system so that your patient’s payment method is automatically charged at each interval.
Switch to New Merchant Services Without Office Interruptions
Is your current merchant service provider not suiting your needs? Our transition process is seamless with our onboarding, training, and pre-equipment testing.
Many medical practices dread switching from their current payment processing system to a new one. They may still be using the system provided by their bank, even if they aren’t in love with it because changing providers usually is a massive headache for all staff members.
We understand and can save you from the stress and unexpected glitches typically associated with transitioning. Our system is highly flexible and easily integrated which helps to make switching a seamless (and sometimes unnoticeable!) experience. We are dedicated to working with your office every step of the way to save you from as many interruptions as possible.
Ongoing Merchant Services Support
TransAct’s merchant services automatically come with hands-on support and training. We offer initial onboarding to help your office get acquainted with the system, as well as ongoing support. We are available 24/7 to tackle any issues or questions that arise. Some common things we support doctor’s offices with include:
- Issuing e-invoices for medical appointments
- Collecting digital payments from patients and insurance companies
- Processing patient and insurance refunds
- Setting up automated payments and recurring billing
- Setting up contactless credit card terminals in the office
- Connecting new office staff to the system with unique logins
- Navigating payment processing system
- Integrating with QuickBooks
Simplifying Credit Card Processing for Doctors
We work closely with our healthcare clients to create a customized solution that is easy to navigate and cost-effective. If your doctor’s office or medical practice is ready to make the switch to a new payment processing system, get in touch with us to learn more about your options!