TransAct works with leading hearing centers nationwide to make accepting payments—by credit card and/or e-check, on-site, online or by phone—simple, safe and affordable. Our hearing center clients enjoy the flexibility of both hardware and software options at their disposal when processing payments from patients or insurance providers. Our healthcare payment processing program was created with the needs of hearing centers in mind, both for business owners and their patients.
We use state-of-the-art payment processing technology and security solutions to ensure all transactions are simple and secure. We are both HIPAA and PCI compliant so you can trust that all sensitive transactional data is protected.
Our services also integrate seamlessly with QuickBooks and are able to accept all insurance providers’ preferred payment methods.
Flexible Hearing Center Payment Processing
We have a suite of solutions for your patients to choose from. With these payment options, we aim to help reduce collection issues and eliminate the awkward moment when a patient thinks, “How can I pay for this?” Payment options include:
- Contactless Terminals: Patients can pay with our contactless terminals in-person at the front desk with the option of an emailed and/or printed receipt.
- Text to Pay: Another great contactless method is text to pay. Simply text your patient a payment link to their smartphone that they can pay by credit card or e-check. Learn more about this convenient NEW Text Feature that became available this year.
- E-Invoices: Your office staff can automatically generate e-invoices for any outstanding balances that may be owed. The e-invoice is sent to the patient with a built-in payment link for 24/7 e-payments.
- Recurring Payments: Offices can also help patients break down high deductible plans or outstanding balances by establishing manageable recurring payment terms. These terms only need to be set up in the system once—the system will then automatically follow them and bill patients at each due date.
Ongoing Hearing Center Merchant Services Support
Our hearing center clients benefit from our extensive industry expertise and support. We offer free training and onboarding when making the switch and any time staff changes require it. We also continue to be available in real-time to answer questions or troubleshoot any issues that occur. Some common things we help with include:
- Issuing e-invoices for patient appointments
- Collecting e-payments from patients and insurance companies
- Processing patient and insurance refunds
- Setting up recurring billing and automated payments
- Setting up contactless credit card terminals in the office
- Connecting office staff to the system with unique logins
- Navigating your payment processing portal
- Integration with QuickBooks
Credit Card Processing Programs for Hearing Centers
TransAct offers hearing center owners the choice of customized credit card processing programs, all specifically designed for your business’ needs. Each center receives competitively priced services with the tools to help you and your staff work more efficiently—and more profitably. Get in touch to learn how we help!
What Our Hearing Center Clients Have to Say
TransAct provides a service that requires integrity, honesty and extensive knowledge of Merchant Services. They have all three of these qualities efficiently intact. I have known MaryAnn Robinson for about 8 years and she is a concerned and quality person in business and family. I have placed my Merchant Services account with her and anyone who needs an eye in the sky in a business that is so sensitive in nature, you would make an intelligent decision to contact TransAct.
Starting up my small business, I had a thousand things to worry about, but establishing credit card payment processing wasn’t one of them… Because I chose TransAct. From the beginning, Mary Ann was friendly, helpful, patient, responsive and knowledgeable. She quickly processed and approved my account application, worked around my busy schedule to arrange a training date and time convenient for me, then patiently walked me through all the facets of TransAct’s user-friendly website while explaining how to change default settings, process refunds and other features. Whenever I had questions, Mary Ann was there to answer my calls and e-mails in short order. You have enough to worry about during your start-up phase, let TransAct take credit card processing off your plate.