Merchants that work with TransAct increase utilization & decrease expenses by 15% or more.
TransAct’s credit card processing services are designed with funeral homes, funeral directors and the sensitivity in working with bereaved families. We want to make sure bereaved individuals feel comfortable and secure during the payment process while simplifying payment collection for all.
We use the latest, most up-to-date payment processing technology that is able to accommodate funeral homes with multiple locations. We can help you consolidate your billing so that everything is organized in one place. This is also great for helping multi-location funeral directors save money on fees across the board. For example, the systemic passage of a service fee to your clients allows you to reduce the cost of merchant services fees billed to you.
Our system also makes payment processing less complicated for office staff and managers. Our security features allow for one admin, plus additional user access for each office staff member involved in the billing process. Additional users can log in via their own username and password, while managers can set appropriate privilege levels for each employee.
The Best Merchant Services for Funeral Homes
We understand the sensitive nature of your business and aim to make payments as stress-free as possible for your clients. Since each client’s needs are different, we offer multiple different payment options to accommodate each unique situation. This includes:
- Contactless Terminals: Clients can pay in person at your office with our contactless credit card terminals. They can also choose to have their receipt emailed to them, printed, or both.
- Mobile Payment Processing: When you’re on-site instead of in the office, our contactless portable chip card reader is easy to use and hook up to your mobile device.
- Text to Pay: Get paid fast by texting a client a payment link. Learn more about our secure text to pay program.
- E-Invoices: If there are any outstanding balances owed, your office can automatically generate an e-invoice that is emailed to your client with a built-in payment link for 24/7 e-check or credit card payments.
- Recurring Payments: Your office can also help break down outstanding payments into smaller, more manageable payments for your clients. All your staff has to do is enter the payment terms into the system once and the system will automatically charge your client’s on-file payment method at each interval. This is a great option for setting up flat fee billing installments as well.
All of these options integrate easily with Quickbooks so you can keep your business and client records up-to-date.
Ongoing Payment Processing Support
Our merchant services include both initial training and onboarding when you switch to TransAct, as well as ongoing 24/7 dedicated support. We aim to make the transition simple and seamless, but we’re always available in real-time to address any questions and concerns that come up during the switch and after. Some common things we help our clients with include:
- Issuing e-invoices for outstanding balances
- Collecting e-payments from clients
- Setting up payment installments in the system with recurring billing
- Setting up your mobile device and contactless terminal for on-site payments
- Navigating the payment processing system
- Connecting new employees to the system with their own unique login
- Removing former employees
- Integration with QuickBooks
Merchant Fee Savings Program for Funeral Directors
We have developed a systemic passage of a service fee to your clients which allows you to reduce the cost of merchant services fees being billed to you with our exclusive program. Our services have no hidden fees or contracts. Instead, our goal is to reduce the fees you are paying with your current provider and find more ways to help save you time and money. Get in touch to learn more!