Our credit card processing services are an ideal fit for electricians and other local contractors. We understand the needs of independent businesses in the contracting and home improvement fields and are able to tailor-fit our services to your specific business. Our state-of-the-art software and hardware are able to accept payments the way your business operates and keep you organized at the same time. Some options include:
- Digital payment processing
- E-Suite including e-checks, e-invoices and Click to Pay on your secure portal
- Mobile payment options
- QR code payment for credit cards and e-checks
Payment Processing Fit for You & Your Clients
When on the job, collecting payments is likely the last thing on your mind. You and your workers need to focus on the project at hand and don’t need the added stress of keeping track of cash or paper checks. Our digital payment alternatives can help you get paid quicker and easier than ever, no paper necessary! You can choose from options like:
- Contactless Terminals: Clients can pay in person—at the start or end of the job—with their credit card through a contactless terminal that connects to your mobile device via Bluetooth. This device is small, portable and only requires an internet connection to receive payments. You can also quickly email clients an e-receipt for their records.
- Text to Pay: For even faster payments, get paid by texting a client a payment link to their smartphone that they can pay by credit card or e-check. Learn more about this convenient NEW Text Feature that became available this year.
- E-Invoices: If there is an outstanding balance owed at the conclusion of a job, payments can be received through an e-invoice sent to your client’s email. The email will contain a built-in payment link for 24/7 e-check or credit card payments. The receipts can easily be customized with your business logo and other defined fields if needed.
- Recurring Payments: Longer-term projects that span over a month and have larger billable amounts can easily be managed with automatic recurring payments. You only need to set this up in the system once with the terms of the project and your client’s payment information. They will then receive an emailed receipt with each approved billing.
- Website Integration: If you already have a payment page on your website, you can directly integrate our payment processing on the page or use our secure link to the TransAct payment portal.
These options also easily integrate with Quickbooks so your bookkeeping stays up to date.
Ongoing Merchant Services Support
At TransAct, we won’t just set you up and then leave you to your own devices. Our services include introductory training and onboarding, as well as ongoing 24/7 real-time support. If you have a question about your service features or an issue comes up, someone is always available to assist. Some common things we help our clients with include:
- Issuing e-invoices for outstanding balances
- Collecting e-payments from clients
- Processing client refunds
- Setting up your mobile device and contactless terminal for on-the-job payments
- Navigating the payment processing system
- Connecting new employees to the system with their own unique login
- Removing former employees
- Integration with QuickBooks
Simplifying Payment Processing for Electricians
Our aim is to make credit card processing cost-effective, user-friendly and secure. Whether you are an independent contractor or you own a local electrician business with multiple employees, TransAct can find a solution that works for you. We want to help you simplify the process of getting paid for your hard work so that you can focus on getting the job done. Get in touch to learn how we can help!