TransAct’s merchant services are a great fit for auto service centers and other businesses in the automotive industry. Whether you own a small independently-owned shop, a regional franchise, or a national chain, we have payment processing solutions for businesses of all sizes.
Our up-to-date software and hardware can be customized to suit the needs of your business while keeping service fees down and your customers’ information secure. It also integrates seamlessly with QuickBooks so you can run transactions while the TransAct portal stores the information in the background. We offer:
- Digital payment processing – including e-checks, e-invoices and Click to Pay on your secure portal
- Mobile payment options – including Text to Pay
- QR code payment for credit cards and e-checks
Payment Processing for Your Auto Service Center
We provide a range of flexible options for processing payments in many different ways—whether in-person, ahead of service, or after service. Here are some popular payment methods our automotive clients use:
- Contactless Terminals: Customers can pay in-person at the time of their service with our contactless terminals. You can also go paperless if needed with the option to print and/or email a receipt.
- Text2Pay: Are customers picking up their cars after hours? Do they just want to pick up the keys and go at the end of the day? Learn more about our Text2Pay feature that your competitors are using.
- E-Invoices: Your service desk can automatically generate e-invoices for any outstanding balances that are still owed with a built-in payment link for 24/7 e-payments. E-invoice receipts can be customized with your logo and any defined fields needed.
- Recurring Payments: Need a convenient way to help a customer pay for higher bills? Try setting up recurring billing. All your staff has to do is add the payment terms to your system once, and then your system will do the rest of the work of charging your customer at the agreed upon intervals. You can even add our automatic card feature and never have to worry about card expirations again!
- Website Integration: If you want to offer customers the option to pay through your website, our software can integrate directly on your payment page or with our secure link to the TransAct payment portal page.
Ongoing Automotive Merchant Services Support
TransAct’s merchant services include personalized customer support during your initial onboarding and training and throughout the duration of your time working with us. Our service reps are available 24/7 in real-time to answer questions, troubleshoot, and assist you in any way we can. Some common things we support our clients with include:
- Collecting e-payments from customers
- Issuing e-invoices for outstanding balances
- Processing customer refunds
- Setting up contactless terminals at the service desk
- Connecting new employees to the system with their own login accounts
- Removing former employees
Simple & Secure Payments for Auto Shops
We want to make accepting payments easy, convenient, and cost-effective for your automotive business. Our secure and user-friendly services come with no contracts or hidden fees so you can feel good about making the switch from your current provider. Learn how we can create a custom solution for your business today!