Friday the 13th has us rethinking 13 scary things that impact your business.
- Employee are quietly quitting
- Inventory delays have you unsure of what you have in stock or on order
- You get a 1 star online rating from someone confusing you with a lower quality competitor
- Parking meters being added in front of your business.
- Your leasing agent wants you to consolidate space and take back some square footage to rent to someone else
- You bought too many shirts for the playoffs and have to do deep discounts
- Quickbooks is sunsetting the system you use
- You forgot to log out of the system and someone charged cards, refunded them and took the cash
- Your best employee has Covid (again)
- Your financial advisor is retiring
- Your payroll company never paid your employee wage taxes
- Your anchor store is moving to a new shopping center
- Your PCI compliance scan failed and now you are paying fees.
A few more weeks and it will be just two more months until the end of the year. Happy Halloween – be sure you avoid the scary things that don’t really have anything to do with Friday the 13th.