Personalized For YOUR Credit Card Processing Success!
We work with you to find the right combination of merchant services, marketing programs and /or payment processing.
Consult with our marketing specialist to find cost effective marketing programs to enhance your bottom line.
TransAct is built on a foundation of individual attention, competitive pricing, exceptional customer service, and the understanding that each customer is our most important asset.
YOU'RE NOT JUST AN ACCOUNT NUMBER TO US!
We provide you a dedicated Account Manager who:
- Has banking industry longevity which is crucial to keeping your clients' credit card information secure and you compliant!
- Learns your specific business needs insuring you have the best credit card processing tools for your success!
- Can save you thousands of dollars in credit card processing fees!
- Asks questions to help plan for your future needs, changes, and growth to maintain credit card processing savings and security!
- Is there to answer whatever questions you have when you have them!
Why choose us?
- Ability to process all the major credit cards (Visa, MC, Discover, American Express, Diners Club and JCB)
- Technology-based streamlined payment collections
- Recurring payments for easier cash flow
- Online and email payment/invoicing options for your clients
- Eliminate manual storage of credit card data
- QuickBooks plugins
- Free smartphone applications
- Shopping cart integration with authorize.net, cybersource and more
- Help you fully understand why and how to be PCI compliant
What TransAct Clients Say
"TransAct provides a service that requires integrity, honesty and extensive knowledge of Merchant Services. They have all three of these qualities efficiently intact. I have known MaryAnn Robinson for about 8 years and she is a concerned and quality person in business and family. I have placed my Merchant Services account with her and anyone who needs an eye in the sky in a business that is so sensitive in nature, you would make an intelligent decision to contact TransAct."